[ISLMA-Share] Vendors - Mackin!

Thu Mar 9 12:35:12 CST 2017

Since we are talking about book vendors I have to tell you I use Mackin and
I am loving them (thus the exclamation mark in the subject)! My sales
consultant is Chas Sima and he is very nice and always ready to help. He
also does school visits so you can actually have a face to put with the
name. When I have called the main office (in MN) they treat you like
family.

They offer free barcodes, spine labels, marc records, and reading programs
to make them shelf ready. I would definitely try them. You will be happy.

Donna Miner
District Librarian
Rantoul City Schools