[ISLMA-Share] Cataloging Polish books

Fri Mar 10 11:13:15 CST 2017

Hmmm. I didn't mess with the MARC records! I suppose you could add a call
number tag that reflected the different one. In Destiny the call number of
your individual item can be changed without updating the MARC record.

For example, for my volume of Clifford va al zoológico, in the MARC record
the call number tag reads E, while in the Add Copy menu I keyed in ESP E
BRI. You could edit the MARC record with another call number tag with ESP E
BRI, but I didn't bother. I used the E suggestion from copy cataloging as
the classification after Spanish.

Hope that helps!
Chris Wilson