[ISLMA-Share] shelving on wheels

Fri Mar 10 13:32:07 CST 2017

Has anyone purchased book shelving on wheels? We have 3 ½ foot tall shelves centrally located in our library (see attached photo), and I'd like to replace them with shelving on wheels so we can move them during events.

Feedback on brand/model and good and/or bad experiences would be helpful.

Thanks!
Aimee Uy
DGNLibrary.org<http://dgnlibrary.org/>
Downers Grove North High School
Library Department Chair
630-795-8461

Currently suggesting...
Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Professional read: BiblioTECH: Why Libraries Matter More Than Ever in the Age of Google by John Palfrey

This electronic message (and any associated file attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.