[ISLMA-Share] ProQuest SIRS technical problems?

Mon Mar 13 14:23:05 CDT 2017

We run Chromebooks, and have to have students clear their cache/history to
log in fairly often.  It gets frustrating!

Jason McCoy
Dee-Mack CUSD No. 701

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 2:03 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library