[ISLMA-Share] Removing permanent marker

Tue Mar 14 10:18:37 CDT 2017

Magic Eraser (Mr. Clean or the generic brand) has worked for me.

Happily Ever After,

*Karrie Fisher*
Library Director &
Photography Teacher

*"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks
about education."  -- Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education*

*Baker Demonstration School*
201 Sheridan Road | Wilmette, Illinois 60091
t: 847-425-5800 | f: 847-425-5801

*Love to Learn, Cherish the Journey, Serve the World**
<http://bakerdemschool.org>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baker-Demonstration-School/92910953966>
<https://twitter.com/BakerDem>* <https://instagram.com/bakerdem/>