[ISLMA-Share] LiveAnnounce! Web address

Fri Mar 17 10:29:06 CDT 2017

A big Thank You! to the students that presented our Readers' Choice awards
just now.  Nicely done!

If you didn't have a chance to watch it live, please take a moment to watch
it later.

Spoiler alert!  if you don't want to know the winners yet, do not scroll
down...

Monarch "Gaston"
Bluestem "El Deafo"
Lincoln "Red Queen"

Congratulations to the winners!

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 9:28 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Good morning all,
>
> My apologies for the delay in sending this link out.  The link will be
> "offline" until 10:00 Friday, March 17.
>
> We are also working on having presentations for each individual award that
> will be posted on the ISLMA website under each award.
>
> Please use this link to access the 2017 Monarch, Bluestem, and Lincoln
> (with a little Caudill) awards announcement:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuFvP1tcNIh5kqZCSRJa5QA/live
>
> A big Thank you to the students of Bicentennial!!  Enjoy!
>
> Leslie Forsman
> ISLMA Readers' Choice function rep

*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through12th grade Librarian*
*Education to Careers Instructor*
*Quest Instructor*
*Triopia CUSD #27*
*2204 Concord Arenzville Road*
*Concord  IL  62631*
*217-457-2281, x33*
*lforsman at triopiacusd27.org <lforsman at triopiacusd27.org>*
*"People do what they have to in this life. We try to get from one end of
it to the other with dignity and with honor. We do the best we can."--The
Book of Unknown Americans, Cristina Henriquez*