[ISLMA-Share] Do you know this picture book?

Sat Mar 18 09:32:27 CDT 2017

I'm not sure this is the book you are looking for, but *My Grandson Lew* by
Charlotte Zolotow and William Pene du Bois might be of interest. It looks
as if you would have to buy it used on Amazon. 1974 copyright, but timeless
topic

Jill Berry
Elm School
Burr Ridge

On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 8:49 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library