[ISLMA-Share] people that impacted Illinois history

Mon Mar 20 11:43:41 CDT 2017

Obama
Dick Durbin
Dan Ryan
eisenhower
Capone - though that may not be a positive one - still very influential.
The Ricketts family - or pick any team owner. Impact on the state is incredible.
George Halas
Lincoln
Oprah
Muddy Waters
Benny Goodman
Hillary
Howard Washington
Sandra Cisneros
Richard Peck
Lorraine Hansberry
Stan Mikita
Carl Sandburg
Richard Wright
Studs Turkel
Ray Bradbury
And of course, the reason many schools get a day off in March - Casimir Pulaski

Carolyn Roys ~ retired teacher/librarian and plays with Anderson's Bookshop