[ISLMA-Share] people that impacted Illinois history

Mon Mar 20 12:37:55 CDT 2017

FYI - We did this same activity in my school with third graders. Several of
the books about Oprah mention her being molested as a child. I didn't read
the books I purchased about Oprah and my teachers and a parent were very
upset that this was mentioned. If possible, find a way to preview books
about Oprah if you are concerned about this.

Ms. Pamela L. Meiser
*Library Information Teacher*

*Barbara B. Rose Elementary School*

*61 W. Penny Road*