[ISLMA-Share] Battle of the Books

Mon Mar 20 22:18:08 CDT 2017

To give you some basis of comparison, for our 4th/5th grade, we have two
battles a year, using 10 of the Bluestem titles for fall battle and 10 of
the Bluestem titles for spring battle. Teams can have up to 5 students and
as a team.    I was wondering how many students you allow on a team?

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Looking for help!
>
> I started a Battle of the Books last year with Caudills for 6th-8th
> graders.  It was awesome!
>
> My only requirement is that your TEAM shows evidence of reading all 20
> books. (This gets them into the battle, a free pizza lunch and spending 1/2
> the day in the library.)
>
> Last year I had 30 teams, this year I have 5.
>
> Am I being too strict?  How do your teams qualify to participate?
> --
> Sincerely,
> Amy Hamernick
> Teacher Librarian
> Century Jr. High
> @AhamernickCJH
> #CenturyWildcats
>

> "If we always do what we've always done,
> we will get what we've always got."
> ~Adam Urbanski~

Susan McMillin

email  sbmcmillin at gmail.com