[ISLMA-Share] Monarch Award results

Tue Mar 21 11:56:06 CDT 2017

Will results for the Bluestem also be up tomorrow?
Thanks!

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 10:58 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> The results should be on the website tomorrow if not this afternoon.
>
> On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> I don't see the Monarch award results on the website.  Does anyone have
>> the complete results and the number of votes each book received.
>>
>> My students are highly invested!
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

>> Happily Ever After,
>>

>> *Karrie Fisher*
>> Library Director &
>> Photography Teacher
>>
>> *"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks
>> about education."  -- Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education*
>>

>> *Baker Demonstration School*
>> 201 Sheridan Road | Wilmette, Illinois 60091
>> t: 847-425-5800 | f: 847-425-5801
>>

>> *Love to Learn, Cherish the Journey, Serve the World**
>> <http://bakerdemschool.org>
>> <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baker-Demonstration-School/92910953966>
>> <https://twitter.com/BakerDem>* <https://instagram.com/bakerdem/>

> David Little
> Box 442
> Astoria, IL  61501
>
> 309-337-3054 <(309)%20337-3054>

P. Lathrop
Teacher-Librarian
Half Day School
239 Olde Half Day Road
Lincolnshire, IL  60069

847-634-6463 phone
847-634-1968 fax
www.plathrop at d103.org
<http://mail.district103.k12.il.us:8100/Redirect/www.d103.org>

*Our Mission: To provide innovative learning experiences that empower each
student to excel and make a difference in a diverse and interconnected
world.*

--

*Confidentiality Notice*: *This message and any attachments may contain
confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. This