[ISLMA-Share] Abe Info?

Tue Mar 21 14:40:56 CDT 2017

Can anybody tell me where I can find the winners of the 2017 Abes? My
colleagues and I were sure that we heard that Red Queen won but I
can't seem to find that info anywhere on the ISLMA website.

Another related question... I was going to search the list archives
for this info but I can't seem to find the search function on the
ISLMA site. I also tried a Google site search but that's not giving me
the latest results (March 2017 for example). Is there something I'm
missing?

Thanks

Chris Rios
Librarian