[ISLMA-Share] Do you know this picture book?

Tue Mar 21 19:07:11 CDT 2017

Thank you for sharing all your wonderful ideas!!
Cherie

      From: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
 To: "islma at list.railslibraries.info" <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
 Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2017 9:26 PM
 Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] Do you know this picture book?

Cherie,
This should be a great resource for you as it classifies picture books about death according to specific subjects and gives brief information about each one.
http://lastdoorway.weebly.com/

Valerie BrunnerMt. Zion Jr. Highbrunnerv at mtzschools.org315 s. hendersonmt zion, il 62549

"Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."