[ISLMA-Share] PD opportunity those near the western suburbs of Chicago

Mon Mar 27 13:50:48 CDT 2017

ICE Cold Mini Conference
Saturday, April 8, 2017
8:00 - 11:50
Lunch-and-Learn with raffle
12:00 - 1:00

Clarendon Hills Middle School
Clarendon Hill, IL 60514

Continental breakfast, choose 3 workshops out of 15 offered, question
presenters and share ideas with peers while you eat soup and sandwiches and
possibly win great prizes - all for $5.00.

<https://docs.google.com/a/d181.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjm7dX5UcENjxUWXOKGK5W9XGWQO0M9ryK39ob1ZghwUYfCg/viewform>

Complete information
<https://sites.google.com/iceberg.org/icecold/2017-spring-mini-conference?authuser=0>

Help spread the word about this great opportunity.

Stephanie Stieglitz
MRC Director, The Lane
500 N. Elm St.
Hinsdale, IL 60521
MRC Website <https://sites.google.com/a/d181.org/lanemrc/>

*"For school leaders and school librarians, implementing the CCSS is not
about thinking out of the box. It is about transforming the box itself."  -
*Implementing the Common Core State Standards: The Role of the School
Librarian - Achieve and AASL Action Brief, Nov. 2013

"*I don't believe that libraries should be drab places, where people sit in
silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild
animals as librarians.*" - Monty Python's Flying Circus, series one, show 10

--

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school