[ISLMA-Share] Middle school author visit

Mon May 1 08:46:05 CDT 2017

Hi everyone!
This may have been asked before, but I'm in search of recommendations for
an author. We would like to schedule an author visit next school year.

Our school is a 6-8 junior high. Also, if you don't mind sharing the cost.
Any tips, ideas or resources on preparing for and hosting an author would
also be greatly appreciated!

Feel free to email me at huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org

Thanks in advance!

[image: photo]
*Sofía Huitrón*
LRC Director, Grove Junior High School
847-472-3022 | huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org | www.ccsd59.org
<http://twitter.com/sofiahuitron>
"We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our
youth for the future." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
Get a signature like this: Click here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzMyNTY4NTQ4NzY5NzkyIn0=&u=359730940414798>