[ISLMA-Share] FW: 13 reasons why

Mon May 1 11:04:25 CDT 2017

If it is a "how many" not a "who" I think you can.

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 10:54 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Question about library privacy… Can I answer this question? I believe I
> can, but I wanted verification.
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Alan, Librarian serving Brooks Middle School
>

> "What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks
> about education."
> - Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education

*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through12th grade Librarian*
*Education to Careers Instructor*
*Quest Instructor*
*Triopia CUSD #27*
*2204 Concord Arenzville Road*
*Concord  IL  62631*
*217-457-2281, x33*
*lforsman at triopiacusd27.org <lforsman at triopiacusd27.org>*
*"People do what they have to in this life. We try to get from one end of
it to the other with dignity and with honor. We do the best we can."--The
Book of Unknown Americans, Cristina Henriquez*