[ISLMA-Share] book room

Mon May 1 13:11:23 CDT 2017

What's a book room?

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 1:00 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Has anyone ever started a book room? We were given $3000 to start a book
> room. This is so overwhelming.  Where do we begin?
>

> Please contact us if you would like this communication translated into
> your native language.
>
> Por favor, póngase en contacto con nosotros si desea que esta comunicación
> traducido a su idioma nativo.
>
> Prosimy o kontakt z nami jeśli Państwo potrzebują aby ta wiadomość została
> przetłumaczona na język Polski.

Deanne Guccione, Librarian
Pleasant Plains Middle School
dguccione at ppcusd8.org

"Winning is not always about shining the brightest.  Sometimes it's about
sharing the light with someone who has been waiting in th shadows all
along." Quote from the book* Save Me A Seat* by Saraha Weeks & Gita
Varadarajan
Currently Reading:  The Arrangement

[image: 30841908]
Just finished:  Paper Cowboy