[ISLMA-Share] book room

Mon May 1 15:37:52 CDT 2017

Many years ago we started a Novel room.  We purchased bookcases and then
bought sets of novels to support the curriculum.  Some sets were 6 books,
while others were 12.  We even bought class sets of 24, to be divided into
novel sets for the classrooms during their unit.  Be sure to make a Google
spreadsheet with title, author, lexile, quantity, etc.  We entered them all
into our circulation system with the category of NOV.  When we ran
inventory, we could exclude them from the list.

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 1:00 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Has anyone ever started a book room? We were given $3000 to start a book
> room. This is so overwhelming.  Where do we begin?
>

> Please contact us if you would like this communication translated into
> your native language.
>
> Por favor, póngase en contacto con nosotros si desea que esta comunicación
> traducido a su idioma nativo.
>
> Prosimy o kontakt z nami jeśli Państwo potrzebują aby ta wiadomość została
> przetłumaczona na język Polski.

Gail Komarek
Windsor LMC Director
gkomarek at sd25.org
@windsorlmc
Windsor LMC <http://windsorlmc.weebly.com>

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is intended only for the person
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged