[ISLMA-Share] Need cheap, new paperback picture books ($1-3/book)...any ideas?

Thu May 4 15:45:31 CDT 2017

Kori, here's the full list of our overstocked hardcovers that I can deep discount for you: http://arbordalepublishing.com/Hardcovers.htm. You can email me off line at lynne at arbordalepublishing.com if interested in pricing. Lynne

Lynne Rathmell

 <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/> LeafLogo-30016 <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/> Arbordale Publishing ... Formerly Sylvan Dell Publishing

612 Johnnie Dodds Blvd., Suite A2

Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

843-971-6722 (off), 877-243-3457 (toll free), 843-216-3804 (fax)

donna at arbordalepublishing.com

Catalog <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/documents/Catalog.pdf>  and Order Form <http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/documents/OrderForm-Full.pdf>

Science and Math Through Picture Books

From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 4:19 PM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] Need cheap, new paperback picture books ($1-3/book)...any ideas?

Kori, I didn't see how to email you privately. We have some overstocks on some hardcover books that might be just what you are looking for. I'm not sure which program you use for reading levels so here's a link that might be helpful: http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/LexileCodes.htm.

Before sending more information, I'd have to double check the full list to make sure we can still deep discount but here are a few of the titles that would be good fits for the programs. Each one of these is really fun to read aloud so your students would enjoy reading, too.

One Odd Day: https://www.arbordalepublishing.com/bookpage.php?id=Odd

Tudley Didn't Know: http://www.arbordalepublishing.com/bookpage.php?id=Tudley

Sort it Out!: https://www.arbordalepublishing.com/bookpage.php?id=Sort

Please email me offline if interested more information and pricing (cheap).

donna at arbordalepublishing.com