[ISLMA-Share] Paperback Books

Fri May 5 14:11:44 CDT 2017

The following is a list of the NEW paperbacks that our bookstore is no longer selling.  All books are available for $1 each. Better pricing or purchase of all in a title group.
58

West Side Story

10

Don Quixote

4

Passage to India

80

The Tempest

5

Wuthering Heights

1

Wuthering Heights

1

Wuthering Heights

13

A tale of two Cities

11

A tale of two Cities

1

A tale of two Cities

4

A Comedy of Errors

4

Brave New World

24

Lazarillo de Tormes

43

House Made of Dawn

17

Black Boy

31

Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court

17

Beloved

5

My Antonia

18

Return of the Native

33

Circle of Friends

15

The Purpose Drive Life

5

Deerslayer

6

Red Midnight

10

The Man to Send Rain Clouds

30

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

6

Taming of the Shrew

3

The Jungle

Judi Rath
Director of Library Media Services

St. Francis High School
"A Community in which Minds and Spirits Thrive!"

jrath at sfhscollegeprep.org<mailto:jrath at sfhscollegeprep.org>
(630)668-5800, x1111