[ISLMA-Share] 2 elementary job openings

Fri May 5 14:14:48 CDT 2017

There were two LMS who covered three different elementary buildings this
past year.  When one moved on the reconfigured it to be split so each LMS
covers two schools and yes, each building has a full time para.

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> My understanding is that they cut some of the librarians at the elementary
> level.
> Each Elem. librarian has two schools with a full time aide.
>
> I am really just passing the information along, but I know things are not
> great.
> Hence the good luck!  :-)
>
> Mariela Siegert
> School Librarian
> Westfield Middle School
> marris116 at gmail.com
> @marris116
>
> On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 1:35 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library
> Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Are these positions reinstated? The last I heard the district cut the
>> librarians.
>>
>> I would make sure that they are paying for your years and education. I
>> got offered a job there and they wouldn't pay master's level plus years at
>> the time (2015). They offered me BA +3.
>>
>> On May 5, 2017 1:26 PM, "Email list for the Illinois School Library Media
>> Association" <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> 2 positions running 2 different schools available in the West Aurora
>>> School District.
>>>
>>> Good luck!
>>>

>>> Mariela Siegert
>>> School Librarian
>>> Westfield Middle School
>>> marris116 at gmail.com
>>> @marris116

*Jill*
*Lover of reading, technology and the arts*

*[image: Jill Johnson's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs,
book trivia, book lists (read shelf)]
<https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/6102255?shelf=read> *