[ISLMA-Share] Contact Sen. Duckworth and Sen. Durbin!

Sun May 7 13:25:40 CDT 2017

I followed Beth's instructions which were very easy to do, and contacted
both Senators Durbin and Duckworth on Friday. I agree with Lou Ann that it
it important that you take action now!

Kay Maynard

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 1:07 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library