[ISLMA-Share] Book Fair vendors

Mon May 8 12:18:44 CDT 2017

Our best success is to tie the book fair to the school Open House.  Lots of
contests and activities make for excited kids and thus a successful fair.

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 10:09 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

Michele Whisenhunt
Librarian, Southeast Elementary School
Sycamore, IL

--
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this email
transmission is confidential information which may contain information that