[ISLMA-Share] Centers in the Library

Mon May 8 14:50:21 CDT 2017

Does anyone use centers for more than just something to do after checkout?
Most of what I have found online are people who change them weekly, and
they are using them to keep students busy after they checkout.

I'm more interested in a rotation that tie into a short, multi-week series
of lessons on a topic. If anyone uses centers in this way, could you email
me off list at michelekmcdaniel at gmail.com ? I'd like some help with how to
implement centers. For reference, I travel between three different
elementary schools and see 700 K-3 kids per week.

--
Michele McDaniel
Librarian