[ISLMA-Share] Suggestions for Headphones?

Tue May 9 10:05:36 CDT 2017

Good Morning!

I am looking for suggestions for headphones.  We have 2 computer labs in/near the library (I am responsible for them) and I would love to have headphones for the computers.  I have tried big ones, but they have all broken over the 3 year period.  We got a huge donation of earbuds from United Airlines, but they didn't even last one testing session! (And...those are personal items...wouldn't EVER think of sharing those!)

We absolutely NEED headphones for testing, but I also would LIKE headphones to be available for kids who use the labs.  I am just not sure what the best /most economical options might be.  Of course, our budget for something like this is close to $0.00.

If you have the headphone situation sorted out for your school, could you reply?  If you'd rather reply off-list, my email is kdonohue at catalystschools.org<mailto:kdonohue at catalystschools.org>

THANKS!
KD

Kathryn Donohue
Librarian
Circle Rock Campus

5608 W. Washington Blvd. Chicago, IL  60644<x-apple-data-detectors://19> | Phone:  773-945-5025<tel:773-945-5025>