[ISLMA-Share] Google sites urgent question!

Tue May 9 12:38:50 CDT 2017

Can she go to Google Drive- File New - and choose Google Sites? This should allow her to create a new Google Site.

or

App Store - Google Sites - once the App is added she should be able to go through the app.

Hopefully one of those options will help!

>>> Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> 5/9/2017 9:11 AM >>>
Good morning.
I have a frantic student who needs to create a Google site in the new format but accidentally selected classic. Now, desite the fact that she did not add anything to her site, she is unable to select New, only classic, each time she attempts to create a new site. If you can offer any help I would be forever grateful!!! Why did it lock her into only one option??

Thanks!

Kristen Rademacher
Librarian
Eco Club Director