[ISLMA-Share] books read by senior English classes?

Tue May 9 12:59:01 CDT 2017

We are updating our English curriculum, and the English teacher who will be working with the seniors next year would like to try some different books with her classes. Our class sets are included in the library's collection, and I am trying to help her come up with some options. I would appreciate anyone willing to share with me the books their students read as part of the regular (non-honors) English IV class. Feel free to respond here or email me off-list at fleuettebr at mercerschools.org.  Thanks so much!

Brooke Fleuette
Mercer County High School Library

Currently reading: You're Welcome Universe by Whitney Gardner
Currently listening to: A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir