[ISLMA-Share] Textbook inventory using Destiny

Thu May 11 10:54:19 CDT 2017

Does anyone do textbook inventory for their school districts? Curious about the following:

  *   Can you use Destiny to barcode the items?
  *   Can you make the textbook inventory separate from the media center inventory?
  *   If anyone has any other issues or things that I should be aware of, I would love to have your feedback.

You can contact me through email: brinkmanj at hcusd2.org

Jessica Brinkman

"There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it." Edith Wharton

My Current Reading Pile Includes:

  *   Divided We Fall (audio) by Trent Reedy
  *   Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology by Leah Remini
  *   These Shallow Graves (audio) by Jennifer Donnelly

My Reading To-Do List Includes:

  *   Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

My Current Watch List Includes:

  *   Chicago Cubs baseball