[ISLMA-Share] New name task force survey

Thu May 11 12:58:43 CDT 2017

This is a reminder to anyone who has not yet replied to the second " new
name task force" survey. Your input into this process is very
valuable. While we have had over 400 responses so far, we would love to
hear from all of our members.  The survey will conclude at the end of
the day tomorrow. Once the data has been collected, the committee will
bring this information and a recommendation based on your input, to the
board at their June meeting. The membership will have the final vote at the
membership meeting during the fall conference.
Once again, thank you very much for your input.

Gail Janz
Chair
New Name Task Force