[ISLMA-Share] Destiny How To

Fri May 12 09:45:02 CDT 2017

I'm very new to Destiny. The help feature has been great for most questions
but I'm stumped at the moment.

At the middle school (Grades 5-8) we currently have patron types of
Student, Staff, 5, 6, 7, and 8. The circulation types are Regular and
Reference. My question - I have Young Adult books that only 7th and 8th
grades can check out. Those books are only identified with a YA at the
beginning of the call number (example, YA FIC BAK). How can I set it up so
there is a flag or notice of some sort if I'm checking out a YA book to a
5th or 6th grader? I'm willing to use another field to identify YA books or
add a circulation type if needed i just don't know where to start.

--
Donna Brockmeyer
Media Clerk