[ISLMA-Share] Elementary books picks.

Fri May 12 12:39:34 CDT 2017

Here are the list of Battle books I used this year. I thought they were a
really good assortment of high interest/ different levels, different genre
and good for both boys and girls.
Rick Riordin, Andrew Clements, Peg Kehret, Anthony Horowitz, Phyllis Naylor
are all authors I would say are a must.
Series include:  Percy Jackson, A to Z mysteries, Alex Rider, My Weird
School, Dork Diaries, Wimpy Kid, Secrets of Droon, Cupcake Diaries, Gregor
the Overlander,

Hope that helps.