[ISLMA-Share] Elementary books picks.

Fri May 12 12:56:11 CDT 2017

To the series recommended add:
Both series by James Riley
Chris Colfer's books
Terrible Twos series
Wonderland serious and Library series by Grabenstein

On May 12, 2017, at 12:41 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:islma at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:

Here are the list of Battle books I used this year. I thought they were a really good assortment of high interest/ different levels, different genre and good for both boys and girls.
Rick Riordin, Andrew Clements, Peg Kehret, Anthony Horowitz, Phyllis Naylor are all authors I would say are a must.
Series include:  Percy Jackson, A to Z mysteries, Alex Rider, My Weird School, Dork Diaries, Wimpy Kid, Secrets of Droon, Cupcake Diaries, Gregor the Overlander,

Hope that helps.