[ISLMA-Share] Middle school fiction for World History, Medieval times, etc.

Tue May 16 13:49:58 CDT 2017

My oldest was in middle school when The 39 Clues first came out. That was the first fiction series he ever read and each book covers a different part of the world and incorporates a little history into the action.

From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 12:57 PM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Middle school fiction for World History, Medieval times, etc.

Hi all,

I have a student who's interested in historical fiction that takes incorporates world history.  I'm having a hard time coming up with stuff that isn't American history...

Can you think of any really good titles that will appeal to middle school level students?

Thanks in advance!
Kori

Kori Wentzloff
LLC Director
Edison Middle School
Wheaton, IL
(630) 682-2050 ex.6861
kori.wentzloff at cusd200.org<mailto:kori.wentzloff at cusd200.org>
#EdisonPantherPride

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately delete this message and any attachments.