[ISLMA-Share] 2018 Bluestem materials

Thu May 18 08:11:43 CDT 2017

The 2018 Bluestem materials are now available on the ISLMA website!  We have posted a link<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4lkS1hlRFRcOEJ6cDhIU3B0UVU?usp=sharing> to the Google folder that contains promotional materials (nominee labels, winner stickers, bookmarks, etc) as well as folders for individual title resources.  Check this often as we will be continually adding resources.  If you make something for any of the 2018 Bluestem titles and want to share, please email or share it with bluestem at islma.org<mailto:bluestem at islma.org> and we will add it to the folders.

Please note that the 2018 Bluestem Presentation will be shared here when it's ready.

Thanks!

Bluestem Publicity