[ISLMA-Share] EBSCO Databases

Mon May 22 19:59:58 CDT 2017

We are considering purchasing the EBSCO databases.  I know I have seen recently a great deal of conversation regarding EBSCO versus other database.  For those of you who have EBSCO, which of their databases do you recommend?

Thanks,
Anne Pasco

[Central Office Email signature - 2015]

Please save trees. Print only when necessary.

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school district officials and staff are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.