[ISLMA-Share] EBSCO Databases

Mon May 22 22:01:21 CDT 2017

We are a high school. Kids get the most use out of the Mas-ultra subscription. (We buy ours as a big package that also includes middle search, professional, and AP source.) Some teachers working on grad projects occasionally use professional stuff and I enjoy the access to SLJ, Booklist, and the like. AP source is mostly too hard for my kids.

Leah Krippner

> On May 22, 2017, at 7:59 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
> We are considering purchasing the EBSCO databases.  I know I have seen recently a great deal of conversation regarding EBSCO versus other database.  For those of you who have EBSCO, which of their databases do you recommend?
>
> Thanks,
> Anne Pasco
>
> <image001.jpg>
>

> Please save trees. Print only when necessary.
>

> E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school district officials and staff are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.

This email was sent by a staff member of Harlem Consolidated School
District 122.