[ISLMA-Share] Middle School Library websites

Tue May 23 07:24:12 CDT 2017

Hi all!

I’m working on creating a website for my school’s library (grades 4-8). I’ll be starting a new job as the librarian this fall, and there isn’t much of a current online presence.

Please share links to your (or your favorite) library websites! What links/resources/features have been useful for you, your students, and your teachers?

Thanks in advance for your help! :-)
Lauren

--
*This e-mail message contains information that may be privileged
or confidential and is the property of the Sunset Ridge School District. It