[ISLMA-Share] Middle School Library websites

Tue May 23 08:57:56 CDT 2017

Here's the link to my website:
http://grove.ccsd59.org/about/learning-resource-center/
It's still a work in progress, this was my first year in the LRC.

[image: photo]
*Sofía Huitrón*
LRC Director, Grove Junior High School
847-472-3022 | huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org | www.ccsd59.org
<http://twitter.com/sofiahuitron>
"We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our
youth for the future." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
Get your own email signature
<https://wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=get_your_own>

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 7:24 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library