[ISLMA-Share] Summer Getaway PD Opportunity: Extend Your Digital Outreach

Tue May 23 15:46:58 CDT 2017

Are Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & Snapchat essential tools for your library?  School librarians are increasingly using social media to help connect themselves and their libraries with students, teachers, parents, and the greater community.
Attend Summer Getaway 2017 on June 14th from 9:00 - 4:00 PM as K.C. Boyd, East St. Louis lead librarian helps us harness the power of social media for branding, digital outreach, and instruction.  Social media is not only a promotional tool, but a means of engaging stakeholders and forging new partnerships. Make sure to check out K.C.'s blogs, The Audacious Librarian<http://theaudaciouslibrarian.blogspot.com/> and MissDomino<http://missdomino.blogspot.com/>.
Register now for this remarkable session at:  https://sites.google.com/illinois.edu/ischoolui-summergetaway/home