[ISLMA-Share] 35mm film and old filmstrips

Wed May 24 10:32:48 CDT 2017

Some of the larger Public Libraries have created Media Studio Rooms purchasing equipment that will allow patrons to digitize 35mm film. Most often, as long as you have an IL Library card, reciprocal borrowing will allow non-residents to use this equipment according to the parameters established by those Libraries. Worth looking into for your staff.

Bobbie Kocim