[ISLMA-Share] 2017 YA Day at Conference

Thu May 25 22:42:32 CDT 2017

Hi,

I would love to hear from some schools who have done this competition? It
sounds like great fun! Any experiences that you could share would be
greatly welcome.

Thanks,
Linda

Linda Zeilstra Sawyer
School Librarian
St. Francis Xavier School
808 Linden Ave, Wilmette, IL 60091
(847) 256-0644

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 6:36 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library