[ISLMA-Share] Congratulations to the Spring 2017 ISLMA Scholarship and Professional Development Grant Winners

Tue May 30 08:22:27 CDT 2017

Congrats to you all.  I am so proud to support this organization and that we can help others pursue their profession.

Peggy Burton, Librarian

Williams Elementary School

1709 S. 9th Street

Mattoon, IL 61938

217-238-2800

________________________________
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 6:08:39 AM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Congratulations to the Spring 2017 ISLMA Scholarship and Professional Development Grant Winners

Congratulations to the Spring 2017 ISLMA Scholarship and Professional Development Grant Winners!

Marilyn Kay Maynard Scholarship:
Ritse Adefolalu
The iSchool at Illinois highlighted Ritse's Maynard Scholarship.<http://ischool.illinois.edu/articles/2017/04/adefolalu-receives-marilyn-kay-maynard-islma-scholarship>

McCusker Professional Development Grant:
Gretchen Zaitzeff, Anne Ciaccio, Pamela Huff, Julie Flack, Lauren Ochs, and Denise Anderson

These McCusker grants will be used to attend conferences and workshops.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact grants-awards at islma.org<mailto:grants-awards at islma.org>. Remember, fall awards may be submitted now until September 1.

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info