[ISLMA-Share] Library Furniture - Great Prices!

Tue May 30 12:30:55 CDT 2017

I am very interested in this furniture.  I am inquiring with my
administration; however, they are out for the day.

Mrs. Dawn Caveny
Librarian
St. Agnes School
217-793-1370

"Keep on, Keeping on!" Joyce Meyers

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 3:20 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library