[ISLMA-Share] Library Aide posting -- HS & MS

Wed May 31 07:48:18 CDT 2017

Morning

Dunlap School district has 2 library aide positions open for the next school year.

One is a four day a week at one middle school and the other is a four day a week split between HS and MS. This is a great opportunity for grad students, new teachers who want to get their foot in the door, or returning teachers.

I am the district librarian and my aides will run the day-to-day operations of the space. This is an awesome experience. We are the highest rank HS out of the suburbs.

Please pass this along, or you can email me directly. I recommend you just apply if interested. Candidates will be sorted by place desired.

We will also have a Spring '18 opening as one of my aides will be leaving to student teach.

https://www.applitrack.com/d323/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Support+Staff&subcategory=Teacher+Assistant#.WS66OBVndfI.email

Happy Summer Time!

Amy Stefanski
District Librarian
Dunlap School District
Media and Book Club Sponsor
astefanski at dunlapcusd.net<mailto:astefanski at dunlapcusd.net>
@LibranSki    @AmyNSTEM

Disclaimer: Your transmission of electronic mail to this address represents your consent to two-way communication by Internet e-mail. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer on which it exists.