[ISLMA-Share] Seeking recommendation for all school nonfiction read

Wed Nov 1 14:39:19 CDT 2017

I would 2nd Sally Walker, but also recommend *No Summit Out of Sight*. It
is co-written by Jordan Romero, who climbed Mt. Everest at 13. I don't know
how expensive his visits are, but my school Skyped with him years ago, and
he was very inspirational.

Michele

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 12:53 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

Michele Whisenhunt
Librarian, Southeast Elementary School
Sycamore, IL

--
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this email
transmission is confidential information which may contain information that