[ISLMA-Share] Book Suggestion Help needed!

Wed Nov 1 22:12:08 CDT 2017

I am reading Finding Mighty by Sheela Chari and that might work for her. Yes, the characters are younger, 6th grades, but it can appeal to both boys and girls, and has diverse characters. Mystery and action included as well.

Sent from my iPhone