[ISLMA-Share] Book Suggestion Help needed!

Thu Nov 2 09:39:34 CDT 2017

I second the suggestion What Happened to Cass McBride by Gail Giles. I would also suggest the following:
Empty by Suzanne Wein
Fake ID by Lamar Giles
I am the Weapon by Allen Zadoff
Blood on My Hands by Todd Strasser
A Death-Struck Year by Makiia Lucier

Hope one of those helps. They are big hits with my ninth graders, especially reluctant readers.

Kristen Rademacher
Librarian
Eco Club Director
1 Book 1 Marist Director