[ISLMA-Share] 3D Printer Makes & Model

Thu Nov 2 16:12:13 CDT 2017

I also have an Ultimaker 2 and I really like it.  This year we are using
the new SketchUp for Schools for design software.
https://www.sketchup.com/education/sketchup-for-schools

Stephanie

Stephanie Stieglitz
Teacher-Librarian, The Lane
500 N. Elm St.
Hinsdale, IL 60521
MRC Website <https://sites.google.com/a/d181.org/lanemrc/>

*"For school leaders and school librarians, implementing the CCSS is not
about thinking out of the box. It is about transforming the box itself."  -
*Implementing the Common Core State Standards: The Role of the School
Librarian - Achieve and AASL Action Brief, Nov. 2013

"*I don't believe that libraries should be drab places, where people sit in
silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild
animals as librarians.*" - Monty Python's Flying Circus, series one, show 10

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library