[ISLMA-Share] For parochial school librarians

Fri Nov 3 09:12:39 CDT 2017

Can you tell me more about what books you chose for that assignment? Lots
of latitude, I wouldn't want students way off on a tangent with a book...
What are some titles students did in the past? "I have also spoken to our
theology teacher about creating an assignment where students read books,
pick out an issue that is doctrinally wrong, and have to write about how to
handle it with church teachings in mind. That is something that may help
you in the future as a way to justify purchasing."

Love your idea!!

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 9:37 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library