[ISLMA-Share] For parochial school librarians

Fri Nov 3 09:38:37 CDT 2017

I let my students pick what books they want to read. As the English teacher
I make them do three book reviews each semester. Since they are high school
students I let them read what they wish. I have just spoke to to the
theology teacher and he is starting the assignment next week, so I do not
have a sample of it.

On Friday, November 3, 2017, Email list for the Illinois School Library